An estimated 45 million Americans will attempt to lose weight this year through dieting. Still others will engage in a brand new fitness scheme like P90X, Insanity, or CrossFit. Some people will find success and many will not. In fact, those that diet are more likely to gain more weight from attempting to diet. This could be due to poor diet selection or a frustration over how difficult some diets can be to maintain. Losing weight does not have to involve switching your diet radically, nor does it have to involve intense workout programs that will leave you flat...Read More
Month: November 2015
This blog post is particularly relevant to me right now because I am on vacation! More specifically, my wife, the first lady of fiber herself, and I are aboard a train heading west towards California. We recently quit our jobs and are planning a move to GA to work in a retirement home. We decided to take a little time off in between and see the world a little bit. Neither of us ever been across the US before, and we decided it was time. I have always loved trains, and since we had the time, we decided to...Read More
- Fiber-Rich Workout Snacks: How to Make Them
- High Fiber Diets: Can they control Diabetes?
- Guest Post: Living With Purpose and Direction Beyond the Essentials
- Living Healthy Over the Holidays: 7 Tips to Avoid Death by Chocolate Cake
- Everybody Farts: But Is Farting Good for You? The Fiber Guardian Says Yes!