Back several months ago I gave away a Fitbit Charge as a promotion. I had never worn a Fitbit before but I figured it went well with the theme of my site (losing weight by eating healthy and having fun). The giveaway was a major success, but I did not proceed to get a Fitbit for myself. That changed this Christmas when my Wife’s entire family decided to get a Fitbit and start challenging each other to see who would get the most steps. It killed me to know that there was a competition going on and I wasn’t able to enter it! Being the competitive people that we are, my wife and I both got a Fitbit for ourselves. She decided to get the Fitbit Charge, and I ordered the Fitbit One. It turned out to be the right choice for both of us, and we are extremely happy with our new devices. The only real difference between those two versions is that the Charge is designed to be on your wrist permanently, and the Fitbit one is a little bit more flexible. I currently have a tie clip, a bracelet, and a belt clip, that I put my Fitbit in. The tie clip works perfectly at work since I have to wear a tie every day, the bracelet is perfect for going on runs, and the belt...Read More
Month: January 2016
- High Fiber Diets: Can they control Diabetes?
- Guest Post: Living With Purpose and Direction Beyond the Essentials
- Living Healthy Over the Holidays: 7 Tips to Avoid Death by Chocolate Cake
- Everybody Farts: But Is Farting Good for You? The Fiber Guardian Says Yes!
- Top 10 Books to Read for 2017 and Beyond