Hey guys! It has been awhile since I last posted on here. I am sorry for the delay! Today I want to talk about a simple yet effective strategy for reaching your goals (whatever those goals might be). It is all about getting rid of one bad habit at a time. Bad habits slow you down by taking up your time, negatively shifting your focus, and ultimately hindering your ability to better yourself. I just finished writing about this in my upcoming eBook and I wanted to share a little bit with you of what I have been learning. First of all, getting rid of a bad habit isn’t easy. Habits are formed over time and it takes a concentrated effort to get rid of them. It is rarely something that can happen over night (unless you choose to quit cold turkey!) because it took a while for that habit to be formed. If you have done something for the past 10 years of your life, it isn’t going to be easy to stop as the infection of the bad habit has had time to take hold. Furthermore, whether we like it or not, bad habits are a part of us. They are a part of who we are, and we are choosing to keep it that way. Every day you choose to skip breakfast, eat greasy foods, or...Read More
Month: February 2016
- Fiber-Rich Workout Snacks: How to Make Them
- High Fiber Diets: Can they control Diabetes?
- Guest Post: Living With Purpose and Direction Beyond the Essentials
- Living Healthy Over the Holidays: 7 Tips to Avoid Death by Chocolate Cake
- Everybody Farts: But Is Farting Good for You? The Fiber Guardian Says Yes!