Talking to myself here obviously… Yesterday, I was moving so fast around my kitchen that I opened the freezer door instead of the refrigerator door. This resulted in a bloody forehead and quite a few expletives. Oh me, oh my! I need to learn to slow down and be more careful. I realize this, yet it is hard for me to actually follow through and slow down. Even when I was a kid my Dad would tell me over and over “Slow down buddy!” Right before I smacked my head into the cabinet door, knocked over my glass of...Read More
Month: March 2016
- High Fiber Diets: Can they control Diabetes?
- Guest Post: Living With Purpose and Direction Beyond the Essentials
- Living Healthy Over the Holidays: 7 Tips to Avoid Death by Chocolate Cake
- Everybody Farts: But Is Farting Good for You? The Fiber Guardian Says Yes!
- Top 10 Books to Read for 2017 and Beyond