Clean hands don’t grow tomatoes. I am not going to put quotes around that “quote” because I just thought of it, but it does illustrate the point that in order to accomplish anything of substance, you need to act upon what you learn. That being said, action does include learning. To a certain extent, great action cannot be achieved without a knowledge base. The danger (and what this post is going to help you avoid!) is remaining in the realm of learning and succumbing to what is known as paralysis by analysis. Even the worst writer is more successful at...Read More
Month: August 2016
- Fiber-Rich Workout Snacks: How to Make Them
- High Fiber Diets: Can they control Diabetes?
- Guest Post: Living With Purpose and Direction Beyond the Essentials
- Living Healthy Over the Holidays: 7 Tips to Avoid Death by Chocolate Cake
- Everybody Farts: But Is Farting Good for You? The Fiber Guardian Says Yes!