Hey guys! I have the pleasure of introducing one of my friend’s in the publishing world, Rob Archangel. He is a fellow health guru that also happens to runs his own publishing company (how cool is that!?). I asked him to share a little bit about his own journey and what follows is his story. I have used the services his company offers several times to make the covers for my books. Their customer service is top-notch, and I won’t go anywhere else because the quality is always spot on. Beyond that, him and his team actually care about...Read More
Month: February 2017
- High Fiber Diets: Can they control Diabetes?
- Guest Post: Living With Purpose and Direction Beyond the Essentials
- Living Healthy Over the Holidays: 7 Tips to Avoid Death by Chocolate Cake
- Everybody Farts: But Is Farting Good for You? The Fiber Guardian Says Yes!
- Top 10 Books to Read for 2017 and Beyond